Careers: Why Join?
Over the past several years, Nordion has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, a National Capital Region Top Employer, one of the best employers for New Canadians, and one of Canada’s Safest Employers.
Our Core Values of Commitment to Excellence, Mutual Trust, Respect for People and Integrity make Nordion an exemplary workplace environment with an exciting future. We invite you to be a part of the Nordion Employee Advantage.
I’m incredibly proud to work at an organization that makes a difference in the lives of people around the world and in our communities. At Nordion, I’ve worked on interesting and challenging projects, which have helped me to grow professionally and personally.
- Motivating and challenging work
- Learning and development opportunities (on the job, special projects)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Performance management program supporting development
- Supportive colleagues
- Collegial and team atmosphere
- Value driven
- Engaging management
Commitment to Wellness
- Facilitating and respecting work-life balance (floating holidays, flexible hours, special leaves)
- Wellness and recreational activities (lunch-time volleyball, breakfast learning sessions, ergonomic assessments)
- On-site fitness centre (Ottawa)
- Health and wellness reimbursements
Competitive Total Rewards
- Comprehensive benefit package (health and dental, retirement savings plan, paid time off, Employee Assistance Program)
- Competitive compensation (salary, bonus and incentive plans)
- Reward and recognition program celebrating accomplishments