Building on our global strength in medical isotopes production, we also offer contract manufacturing services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
We offer tailored solutions, leading expertise, and service capabilities for radiopharmaceutical clinical and commercial manufacturing, and radiation-based medical device development. At Nordion, we work with you to develop customized solutions – bringing new drugs from concept to market reality faster.
We are a proven partner who can help at each step of the drug discovery and development process. We offer:
- An 80,000 square foot state-of-the-art good manufacturing practices (GMP) facility
- Pilot scale through commercialization capabilities
- Aseptic and terminal sterilization capabilities
- Design and tested tailored packaging for customer needs
- Reliable global distribution logistics
- An excellent record of regulatory compliance with key international regulatory agencies including the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA), United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission (US NRC), United States Department of Transport (US DOT), Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC), Health Canada and European Medicines Evaluation Agency (EMEA)
Our present and past commercial partnerships have been integral to our success to date and are key to our future growth.