Benefits of Irradiator and Radiation Safety Training
Achieve Your Irradiator and Radiation Safety Continued Education Requirements
Nordion’s Gamma Centre of Excellence (GCE) offers many advantages to continue your irradiator and radiation safety training at our facility in Laval, QC, Canada.
- GCE is a world-class facility that offers hands-on experience working with a full-scale carrier irradiator, as well as a small-scale underwater precision dose system. (Download the Irradiator and Radiation Safety Training Brochure for descriptions of our cobalt sterilization systems by Nordion).
- GCE is conveniently located 30-minutes from an International airport.
- GCE features a modern classroom facility.
- GCE develops custom courses by request.
- GCE takes training on the road, conducting sessions at remote locations and customer sites.
- GCE trains the Regulators who inspect irradiation operations throughout the U.S.
Access our state-of-the-art facility for precision and scale, uniformity, and world-class expertise in dosimetry, calibration and precise dose delivery of gamma.
Come to our first-class physicists and chemists with a challenging material, and you’ll walk away with a process that allows for gamma sterilization.
Leverage the gamma experts at one of the world’s most sophisticated gamma processing facilities and receive high-value hands-on irradiator training experience.More